jakarta, 04.09.09; 12:47 AM
in this two days, I've been foolin around, browsed several online shops in Facebook and FJB Kaskus. Im startin to feel soo excited when I realized that short sleeves hoodies are comfortable. then I decided to buy another one and found this nice shirt:
this shirt are designed for boys, but I really cant handle it. this is so cool!! simple design with looked-cold-material *probably that's cotton silk*, very very veeerryy suitable for my daily. i found this stuff in FJB Kaskus, but unfortunately, Im a bit dissapointed cause the replicas were made from different materials *sob sob*
theenn.. im thinking.. im thinking.. im thinking.. and finally I remembered, "akkhh, maybe i can find one at fb"..
but then, after doin "sightseeing" from one shop to another shops, I started to change my excitement to Japanese & Korean fashion. lately, im pretty much interested to dresses rather than pants or skinny jeans.. now, none of my pants are fit in me! *since im getting fatter*
Lots of shops offers the same stuffs tagged with relatively high prices *uugghh*, and most of them are pre ordered which I have to wait for 2 weeks up to 1 month. among those dresses, I found this flowery dress and started to fall in love:
the pic above is taken from an online shops in fb. the price as u can see, is 195K. luckily, there's this one online shops called Sunflower Butique,an online shop from facebook. why so special? well.. not much different for the items, but they offer ready stocks with cheaper price *compared to other online shops at fb fcourse*. this flowery dress, i could get it only for 150K and its ready stock! oh my.. i really could saved up my money for 45K *really really a huge margin! whew*
but now I have other dilemma. its been a while since im crazy for bangles & necklaces and I found this cute necklaces, but again its PO item from s'pore and sooo expensive!
this item is similar to the one that my friend bought at PIM for her lil sister. now I wonder, if I could get this item in the same store. fufufuu :)
well, I think I just have to wait until I have time to go to PIM again.. maybe after graduation day, noo?? hehehehee..





No comments:
Post a Comment