Jakarta, 15.09.09; 3:44 PM
Currently PEPeNERO located in 5 sites, but I only visited the one located at Pondok Indah. As my first impression, they tagged relatively high prices for their menus. but when it comes to foods, I cant resist to pay how expensive they are, as long as I could eat a high quality and delicious cuisine.
The portion also not dissapointing. U'll get really really full when it comes to the main courses such as Pizza or Pasta. If u order other menu, I can guarantee that you wont be able to finish them alone.
I love mushrooms and salmon. the last time I went there, I asked my mom to come. well, at least she could pay for me :D. That time I ordered a pasta, named TAGLIOLINI NERI AL SALMONE and... I love it!! when I ordered this dish, I thought they mixed the salmon and cream all together and served it as the sauce, just like the one I tried in Germany. But I was wrong. It tasted even better!! just take a look at the pic:
more or less, if you order Tagliolini Neri Al Salmone at PEPeNERO, this dish will appears in front of you. Even in a bigger portion. In the menu description, it says Homemade taliolini pasta in squid ink with salmon fish in cream sauce. So again, the black pasta were made from squid ink, and the sauce taste like carbonara with flakes of salmon. soooo yuuummmyyy!!! I think to cook this kind of food took only 15-20 minutes noo?? I'll try to get the recipes, from the internet..
by the waayy, If you're interested with the menus or the exact location of PEPeNERO, you could visit this link:
enjoy! jyaaa..!!


No comments:
Post a Comment