beach.water.sunshine.cloud.sunny blue sky.and.photographs.

Jakarta, 10.11.2009; 1.47 PM

nature. lately i've been really grateful that god gave me the opportunity to live in this beautiful earth. since last year *as I learned how to capture a fine work with DSLR (credits for bre as my travel partner and my photography teacher)* I pretty much interested with landscape photographs or anything related to nature and every species lives in the earth atmosphere. except photography for model, yaa.. Depend on each point of view, me personally, not interested with body and beauty or expressions exploitations.

while capture a sunshine. waterdrops. insect. plants. flowers. thats a lot more exciting. but doesnt mean I am currently doing photography things. U could say, Im just a person who enjoy the pictures itself. and it doesnt matter if they adjust with photoshops as long as the originality still there.

In this view weeks, Ive browsed several pics related to beach, sunny sky, clouds.. anything related to relaxing color. I simply just wanted to print and hang them for decoration in my room. so at least if I woke up late, I still could enjoy the blue sky. or If Im to busy and dont have time for vacation, a picture of beach landscape in sunny day would give me the atmosphere of the 'beach'. haha, I think I have to be more imaginative, nee??

I recently collected some beautiful underwater photographs. I'll attach several of them. I dont want to break the law of copyright. It just simply an admiration of these god creation which captured in beautiful pictures. Here they are..



special pic inserted: a beautiful creature against the wave x)p

I hope u guys could feel the fresh and cool sensation from these pictures.


jya!

No comments:

Post a Comment