blocked blogspot

Jakarta, 24.11.2009; 6:37 PM

I thought I wont be able to update my blogspot again, since the government decided to block this site. yesterday I tried many times to open any blogs which are using blogspot, but none are opened. my friends told me that these kind of blocking are done only by Firstmedia *and without knowing the reason why, I just yell and yell AND YEELL*. well, actually I know that theres these SARA issue which are made by these terrorists. but why only firstmedia, the internet provider which I use currently?

thanks god its only a day. thinking that the most update site to download Japan dorama is made in blogspot. hopefully the government wont do these blocking stupid things again, bcause I know the govenrment is smart enough in handling these situation without taking our freedom to express our thought through blogs.

adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment