Jakarta, 09.12.09; 10.13 PM

hi! its been a while since I wrote my last post, nee?? after gathering all my effort, I finally decided to write a post. again. today has been a long long long day for me. actually im doing nothing but browsed some random pages, but in the end I always ended up opening several pages that risen my shopping temptation. shit! hhuuhh..


for a long time, I've always wanted to have a flip mobile phone. actually its not my top priority in my wishlist, but I started to be obsessed with it since one of my best friend bought a flip CDMA mobile phone. it such a tiny, simple mobile phone, but it looks really.. hem.. how can I describe it? well, for me its cute and.. ... OK, just cute. especially when u have something like a set of chain and pearls, or just a small teddy bear hanging in ur flip cellphone.. aakkhh.. it feels good even just to imagine it.. haha.. ok, im not a freak. back to topic..


yeah, and today, I feel like already found the cellphone that I want. I felt in love for the first sight.. spent several hours browsing for a new, cheap, cellphone, finally I found Sony Ericsson Z770i. gosh I love it! I really really love it! actually this Z type has less features than my current cellphone. and its cheaper *than my current cellphone*. Im not sure, is it because it an old model, or because these less features. My current mobile phone is K810i. focus on camera-related features. but its not a flip one. I'll show u the comparison:



Sony Ericsson K810i *my current cellphone*



  
Sony Ericsson Z770i


probably, for most of u, theres nothing extraordinary with Z770i, but for me, simple is the best. this type available in three different colors. Vogue Red, Exquisite Golden, Graphite Black. and I fell for exquisite golden for sure! *its in the last pic, the one in the middle, with peach accent on top* I could only hope that this type, specially exquisite golden still available in the market, so I dont have to buy the second hand afterall. 


enough with cellphone, I started to browse *again* some online shops. and... MAATTTAAA!!! I really really hate myself! I cant stop staring at these lovely jackets! I wanna have all of theeemm!! hiiksss..



  


 



kawai nee?? If my mom knew what I was doing, she must have told me that Im "JELALATAN" and gave me long speech of how I should spend my money wisely, and bla bla blaa.. *note that this morning I spent 300K already for 2 uchiwas, and its not even the full amount that I should paid!* I bet my mom would kill me..


aaahh, its hard being an unemployment with unlimited wants like me.. hahaha.. thats why I hate myself! well, not really actually.. its just a phrase to show my inability to fulfill my wants..hahaha.. so desperate.. I think I need years to save up my money, so I'll be able to buy all stuffs in my wishlist which always mount up day by day.. so wish me to be able to get a proper job, steady career, and ofcourse high salary.. *wink wink*


JYAA!!!!

1 comment:

  1. eh 'nyong itu online shop-nya lucacu deh book. mau dong alamatnyaa! :)

    ReplyDelete