The next targets

Jakarta.
19 January 2010; 6:43 PM

aaahhh!! its 2010 already!! yeeyy!! HAPPY NU YEAARR!! yeah, its probably sounds very late for me to say since 2 weeks already passed by after nu year. But finally I have some perfect time to manage my blog *well, not because Im lazy, but completely because I am FINALLY busy* hahaha.. ergghh pathetic! 

To officially shows the nu spirit of 2010, I would just change the posting format, and simply make it different than last year..

Okaayy.. actually I was planning to make you drawn in my story about my wonderful dream of nino-kun and keii-chan. well.. forget it! I'll post it after this post. As this is my first post in this year, soo Im gonna share my Resolution for 2010. Just so u know and hopefully u might want to remind me when things starts to out of my plan :D key, there it is:
  1. To start my wonderful year, Ive targeted myself to take TOEFL/IELTS preparation and the test itself.  And yeahh.. Im doin it right now! yeeyyy!! *standing applause* Id ike to take the test on 21st or 27th of February. Hopefully it will be goin according to my best expectation.
  2. GET A SCHOLARSHIP TO JAPAANN!!!! or ausy.. should get it this year.
  3. Id like to have a handmade agenda. Ive been doin it since December 2009, and its done by yesterday. So Ive accomplished one target no??                                                       
  4. I would love to have new furnitures and NU CURTAINS for my room. well, the furniture doesnt have to be sophisticated. the more simple, the better. and for the curtains, Im lookin for yellow maroon color with flower accents. up to now, I have no idea where 2 find it. if u have any recommendation, please lemme know! :P
  5. and again.. my last year target which seems 'a bit' failed to be achieved. haha.. its BEAUTY PROGRAM!! which includes diet program, and well.. skin and face maintenance maybe? but I think in 2010 its quite a progress. couple of things Ive done that should be hi lited are:
    • I start my class on 11 AM and it ends at 2.30 PM. which mean, I have an activity which not allow me to eat every hour *which is a good thing*. And I always had my breakfast. yeaapp!!
    • If everythings possible, Id like to get to Kuningan *the place where my TOEFL preparation is held* by busway. which mean, I should walk to get to the terminals. quite a sport activity no? hopefully it could makes me slimmer. 
    • no dinner and snack after 7 PM.
    • wear a facemask once every 3 or 4 days.
    • and hopefully I could manage to go to salon for a creambath for minimum once for every 2 weeks.
    • quit smoking foreveerr!! it'll be good for my skin.
  6. GET A JOB!! its the most obvious one, I guess..
  7. gettin closer to Allah SWT. hopefully. my first plan would be doin fasting on monday and thursday.
  8. well.. and I also wrote in a piece of paper that I should move on and get a BF. ahahaha, silly.. its not really important though.. it wont be my target of the year, but at least the point that I should really reaaallyy move on is something that I should keep in mind :)
  9. I have this  promise to myself. I promise not to cry if possible eventhough Im sad. and to cry over a guy isnt worthed. eheh. so guuyss, dont u dare to make me cry.. OK?
  10. SAVING = less shopping = less jajan! huuaanngg... its hard, but lets hope I will be able to get through..
  11. and the last one on my paper is to master all my favorite piano pieces. hohohohoho.. lets just hope playin piano could become my long term hobby. 
HOHOHOHOOHOHOHO.. long list? noo.. its quite short for a resolution. I didnt have any resolution last year. Im a very veerryy mizerable person up to last year, but NOT AGAIN starting 2010.

ouh, for beauty program, I found a method, where finally made me able to do it up to now. Its only about mindset. So, everytime I have the intention to broke my promise on those hilited things, I always ask myself: "would Keii-chan wants to go for a date with me if I cant lose my beer belly?" or "would Keii-chan go out with me if I cant get rid of my pimples?" well, something like that. KEI-CHAANN!! ur my current inspiration!! and thinkin that if I am able to get my scholarship, Im gonna live in Japan, its just feels that I'll be able to meet kei-chan soon. and there will be lots and lots of kei-chan look-a-like theereeee :DDDD

 
*a bit of kei-chan madness*

 and till now, Im still extremely motivated by this. I wish I could keep up this spirit till at least the end of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment