Jakarta; 17.12.09; 8:24 PM
sometimes I do believe in astrology or tarot things. but it doesnt mean that I have to stick my life into it. but there's these interesting things that should be hi-lited. its about partners compatibility. and the result for my zodiac was:
Capricorn
Stable and serious, a Capricorn is a very uncomplicated mate without a lot of hang-ups. They are not quick to trust, but when they do they will stick by that partner permanently. They may be given to paranoia when it comes to their partner, and need constant reassurance from their partners.
Best Matches:
Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn, Pisces
Worst Matches:
Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra
Stable and serious, a Capricorn is a very uncomplicated mate without a lot of hang-ups. They are not quick to trust, but when they do they will stick by that partner permanently. They may be given to paranoia when it comes to their partner, and need constant reassurance from their partners.
Best Matches:
Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn, Pisces
Worst Matches:
Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra
just when I thought gemini and capricorn could be a best match. and those two zodiacs; Aries and Gemini were already proven as my worst matches. but hopefully, its just coincidence, no? cause I love Aries guys and their leadership spirit. however, if its true, though.. I hope I could meet my mr. right from one of the best matches mentioned. hohoho..btw, these info were taken from this link.

oh jadi kita worst matches nih?
ReplyDeleteiya sih kita sering berantem, kita banyak nggak cocoknya, kita juga sering selisih paham.
najis ah, kesannya kita couple.